Employment Opportunity: PCRP Project Coordinator
The deadline for application: Open until filled Remote work
Contract position: 6 months
The Canadian Association of Sign Language Interpreters (CASLI) is dedicated to advancing the profession of sign language interpreting and supporting its members through various programs and services. One of these programs is the Professional Conduct Review Process (PCRP), a dispute resolution process for CASLI members and complainants in Canada. We are looking to investigate, analyze, restructure and/or outsource the program.
The PCRP Project Coordinator will report to The CASLI Board via CASLI’s Executive Director. The PCRP Project Coordinator will be responsible for program development and recommendation.
● Maintain project timeframes, objectives, and communications
● Research PCRP policies and its backgrounds
● Coordinate PCRP committee meetings, and membership/community meetings
● Create and manage documentation and reports for the PCRP committee
● Identify the goals and requirements of the PCRP program
● Verify and analyze all data to suit the direction of the PCRP program
● Track, forecast and report on project progress including challenges.
● Collect the necessary information required to start development and
● Fluent in both ASL and English. Knowledge of French and LSQ are preferred.
● 5+ years of working with policies and regulations.
● Knowledge of Canadian legislation and legislative changes, grievance/arbitration
procedures and practices
● Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your resume/CV with a cover letter to the Executive Director at email@example.com.